A partner you can trust
Life can be unpredictable. Markets fluctuate. Personal circumstances change. For this reason, it’s important to stay engaged with the advice you’ve received so you understand what is working for you, and what isn’t.
A great way to do this is by using our Review Advice service, which is available to all clients who have implemented a ‘Statement of Advice’.
Advice SA’s service offerings are tiered. You can access reviews at set intervals to make sure you’re achieving your financial goals. Each review provides a fresh look at your situation and what you can do to make the most of your finances.
Benefits of using our Review Advice Service include:
- Regular checkpoint for your finances – You’ll avoid the ‘set and forget’ attitude to the financial plan you implement. Reviewing your financial advice helps you keep on track so you never lose sight of your personal financial goals.
- You’re not alone – Why make big financial decisions alone? Using our Review Advice service you can talk to us when you need help or reassurance to make sure you’re making the best financial decision.
- Stay up to date – Superannuation regulations change often. We keep you up to date with how any changes affect your super contributions or balance.
- Keep your cash-flow under control – Keep tabs on your cash-flow to make sure it meets your needs now and throughout retirement.
- Respond to change – Life happens – Marriage. Divorce. Kids. Buying a home. At each stage of life, your financial priorities change. We can help refine and adjust your financial plan so you can embrace life’s little adventures.
- Less worry – Financial planning can be stressful. Keeping on top of things can help you sleep easier at night and give you peace of mind.